Extreme curve cutting speedAffordably priced but technologically advanced.
Achieve the highest return on your investment.
- A best-in-class cutting pressure of 500g for a wider range of materials
- Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed increases productivity
- Event Notification function for remote monitoring - Plot start/end, error/warning message
- Continuous Crop Mark Detection for precise stickers and seals.
New Segment Compensation, which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long-length prints
- Upgrade of firmware can be done quickly and easily by user.
- Ethernet connection for LAN use as well as USB2.0 and RS-232C
Line-up*Media baskets are optional.
Effective cutting area 606mm (23.8")
*Sheet basket and stand are optional.
Effective cutting area 1,070mm (42.1")
*Sheet basket is optional.
Effective cutting area 1,370mm (53.9")
*Sheet basket is optional.
Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed.*
The production speed of complicated cutting tasks has improved greatly.
* Compared with CG-SRII series
Wider Application Possibilities
- With a best-in-class cutting pressure of 500g, the range of materials for various applications is increased.
- Clamp pressure can be switched in two levels in order to cover a wide range of sheets including thick materials.
- The optional sheet basket enables stable long-length cutting.
* Stand and sheet basket of CG-60SRIII are optional.
* Sheet baskets of CG-100SRIII and CG-130SRIII are optional.
Event Notification Function
Events, such as completion of cutting and error occurrence, are sent to a preset e-mail address.
Monitoring the state of machine is unnecessary, enabling unattended operation.
Accurate Contour Cutting
"Continuous Crop Mark Detection" enables the continuous contour cutting of nested data. The new"Segment Correction Function", which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long-length prints. Furthermore, the original "Half Cut Function" enables easy removal of the nested data."
Continuous Crop Mark Detection
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected. Printed graphics are accurately contour cut due to the compensation for image distortion.
The detection of a maximum of 4 crop marks provides a precision finish. Nested data which are continuously arranged in the directions of X-axis and Y-axis are cut by automatically making corrections.
Intermediate crop marks of the feed direction are detected, enabling four-point corrections for each segment. This leads to accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
Picture: Intermediate crop marks can be made by FineCut.
User-friendly with various functions
Half Cut Function
Cutting printed graphics while leaving a few joints make it possible to cut figures, designs from substrates with backing sheets, fold lines for POP, and many other applications.
User Upgrade of Firmware
A tool for keeping the firmware up-to-date is provided. The upgrade can be done quickly and easily by the user, thus ensuring the firmware is in the latest condition.
- Division Cut Function … Division cut of data larger than sheet width.
- Overcut Function … Minimize uncut portions by overlapping the starting and ending point.
- Larger LCD … 3-inch LCD (liquid crystal display) ensures easy operation.
- Ethernet Connection … Network control via integration into office LAN.
Professional sign making software FineCut8 for Illustrator / CorelDRAW
Bundled with two exclusive software programs
FineCut8 is plug-in software for Illustrator and CorelDRAW, which meet all high level cutting needs, such as the creation of contour cut data from images, or division cutting with a tiling function.
>> FineCut8 for Illustrator
>> FineCut8 for CorelDRAW
Easy to operate cutting software Simple Cut
Simple Cut enables the drawing and editing of figures and characters, enabling the easy creation of cutting data.
>> Simple Cut
|Acceptable sheet width||90 - 740 mm||90 - 1,250 mm||90 - 1,550 mm|
|Effective cutting area||606 mm||1,070 mm||1,370 mm|
|Maximum speed||Cutting: 70 cm/s, Moving: 100 cm/s|
|Adjustable speed range||1 - 10 cm/s (1 cm/s step adjustment), 1 - 70 cm/s ( 5 cm/s step adjustment )|
|Mechanical resolution||X direction: 2.5, Y direction: 5|
|Command resolution||25 um or 10 um ( MGL-IIc) / 100 um, 50 um (MGL-Ic1)|
|Repeatability *1||0.2 mm / 2 M|
|Effective Repeatability *2||586 mm x 2 M||1,050 mm x 2M||1,350 mm x 2M|
of down pressure
|Cutter||10 - 20g ( 2g step ), 20 - 100 g ( 5 g step ) , 100 - 500g ( 10g step )|
|Pen||10 - 20g (2 g step), 20 - 100 g ( 5 g step ), 100 - 150g ( 10 g step )|
|Acceptable sheet *2||Vinyl sheet, Fluorescent type vinyl sheet, Reflective sheet, Rubber sheet|
|Acceptable tool *3||Cutter, Ball - point pen|
|Type of command||MGL-IIC / MGL-Ic1|
|Interface||USB 2.0, RS-232C, Ethernet|
|Receiver buffer size||27 MB Standard (When sorting, 17 MB)|
|Operational environment||5 - 35c, 35 - 75% (Rh), Non-condensation|
|Power requirement||AC 100 V - 240 V, 145 VA or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1,030 x 430 x 335 mm
(1,030 x 430 x 1,185 mm) *4
|1,530 x 580 x 1,150 mm||1,830 x 580 x 1,150 mm|
|Weight||24 kg||41 kg||46 kg|
|Stand||Optional equipment||Standard equipment||Standard equipment|
*1: Except for media expansion and contraction due to temperature.
*2: Operated with Mimaki specified media, cutter and cutting conditions.
Thickness of rubber and its cutting speed are limited. Guaranteed accuracy environment: Temperature 12-25℃, Humidity 45-65%
*3: Our dedicated cutter blade and specified commercial ball-point pens are available. (Drawing quality of ball-point pen is not warranted)
*4: When equipped with the optional stand (OPT-0231)