【UJF-3042HG / UJF-6042 OPTION】
Printing on cylindrical products
- 360-degree direct printing on cylindrical products!
- Printing on a wide range of material sizes
- Easy mounting on the UJF-3042HG, UJF-6042
- Expanding the possibility of decoration-printing on 3D object!
360-degree direct printing on cylindrical products!
Using the rotary rollers, the KEBAB option rotates the object, allowing UJF-3042HG/UJF-6042 to print on the entire surface of the cylindrical item.
- Beautiful seamless 360 degree surface printing with simple steps.
- Digital-on-demand printing enables to produce customized print products with a minimum order quantity from one piece.
- The Kebab upgrades the existing decoration-printing on 3D object of UJF-3042HG and UJF-6042.
Mount KEBAB on the UJF-3042HG/UJF-6042,
set the product on the rollers,
and start automatic 360 degree printing by the dedicated software "RasterLink6".
Printing on a wide range of material sizes
The KEBAB option enables printing on various cylindrical objects with length ranging from 30mm to 330mm (12.99in) and diameter from 10mm to 110mm (0.39 to 4.33in). This allows users to create more varied print applications.
* Maximum weight of print material: 3 kg / Maximum print width: 300mm
Easy mounting on the UJF-3042HG, UJF-6042
Setting up KEBAB on a UJF-3042HG/UJF-6042 is very easy.
Just mount it on the printer, screw on the unit, and insert a connector.
* In order to use KEBAB, PCB of the UJF-3042HG/UJF-6042 must be replaced by a technician.
RasterLink6 makes print job management simple
Easy print setting on the dedicated operation screen for KEBAB.
KEBAB dedicated function 1.
Print image measuring
Outer circumference of a print object is automatically calculated by entering a diameter on the dedicated screen, and the ruler with a calculated circumference is displayed beside the print image accordingly
KEBAB dedicated function 2.
Image scaling function
Print image is automatically scaled according to the calculated outer circumference. No calculation and scaling is required.
|Compatible printer model||UJF-3042HG, UJF-6042|
|Rotary unit||Rotary degree of
|Over ±360 degree|
|Rotation system||Rollers under print material|
|Print material||Applicable objects||Cylindrical objects (uneven surface may affect rotation)|
|Printable size||Diameter：10mm～110mm (0.39in～4.33in)
* When the diameter is less than 64mm, attach a suction table.
|Maximum weight of
|Printable area of UJF-3042HG on KEBAB||Feeding direction (X): Entire surface of the material
Print head moving direction (Y): 300mm (11.81in) or narrower
|20℃～25℃ (Allowable rate of change of temperature: ±10℃/h)|
|Dust level||General office level|
|Weight||About 3kg (6.61lb)|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.