UV LED curing technology:
As UV LED does not generate excessive heat,
printing on heat-sensitive material becomes possible.
Simultaneous white over and underprinting:
2 staggered heads arrangement enables simultaneous printing.
White over and underprinting achieves the same speed as color printing.
Environmentally friendly technology:
UV LED offers decisive energy savings, longer diode lifetime and a close to no VOC* emitting printing environment.
* VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds
Compact & easy introduction:
UJF-3042HG is the most affordable flatbed tabletop printer that is just the right size to be placed into any office.
Flatbed system offers a direct print on a wide range of applications
The flatbed ink jet printer "UJF3042HG" enables printing on a wide range of printing application by direct printing on A3 size (420 x 297mm) with 150mm high. Digital data printing provides more detailed and flexible responses to customer's needs than the printing method using print plates.
Maximum print speed of 60m2/h
*Head gap should be 1.5mm maximum of our recommendation. Please test your intended materials beforehand and confirm maintenance conditions.
6-color, white and clear ink achieves eye-catching print results
Six-color inks are set up by adding two ink slots. Higher-definition and more beautiful gradation than four-color printing can be achieved by using six colors. Furthermore, white and clear inks add value to printed products by providing under/over-coating on transparent or colored materials as well as glossy /matte finish.
* Expandability of LF-200 and LF-140 differs depending on the respective media. Please confirm in advance.
*LF-140 ink set does not include clear ink, LH-100 clear ink can be used with LF-140 ink.
3 different types of UV inks available
LH-100 / 4 Color (K,C,M,Y) + W,CL
Hard coating ink which has high-solvent fastness.
Products which need high-rub and solvent fastness like boards, panels and electronic chassis.
LF-200 / 4 Color (K,C,M,Y) + W
High-weatherability 200 percent flexibility High-adhesiveness - flexible ink that offers great compatibility with media.
Signage products and other products which need flexibility like vehicle wrapping, decorative film, membrane switches, etc.
LF-140 / 6 Color (K,C,M,Y,Lc,Lm) + W * LH-100 clear ink can be used together.
Gradation reproducibility is improvedwith light color inks.Ink flexibility gives the printed media bendability.
Products which need bendability like soft plastics, etc. Panels and photo prints.
C=Cyan、M=Magenta、Y=Yellow、K=Black、Lc=Light Cyan、Lm=Light Magenta、W=White、Cl=Clear、Pr=Inkjet Primer
- As ink flexibility of LF-200 ink and LF-140 ink vary according to the substrate, please verify your substrate in advance.
- When choosing LF-200 ink, clear ink and primer are not available.
- LF-140 ink set does not include clear ink. You can use a combination with LH-100 clear ink.
“MCT(Mimaki Circulation Technology)”
Automatic ink circulation system “MCT” (Mimaki Circulation Technology) prevents pigment sedimentation.
This system provides efficient white ink consumption, thus reducing white ink waste. Additionally, the “MCT” offers more stable white ink-jetting.
*MCT is only available for white ink.
* Ink flexibility of LUS-150/200 may vary according to the substrate, please verify your substrate in advance.
* Clear ink (LH-100) and Primers (PR-100/PR-200) are compatible with LH-100 and LUS-150 inks.
Automatic primer application function is incorporated. Primer processing simple and smooth
Currently primers are applied offline in a manual application process,but the UJF-3042HG incorporates an automatic primer feature.
The new inkjet primer cartridges are simply inserted into the corresponding ink slot of UJF-3042HG.
Automatic primer coating only on selected area without compromising speed.
The automatic inkjet primer application system can apply primer on only selected areas.
Additionally, the primer does not require extra printing time as it is simultaneously applied with the process colors during printing.
Thus process streamlines the printer workflows significantly without compromising speed.
Nozzle recovery function for reducing downtime
Until now, when printing and nozzle clogging or failure occurs that could not be resolved by the nozzle cleaning function, printers had to wait for service personnel to arrive, meanwhile stopping production.
Now, the new nozzle recovery functions enable printers to keep on printing in excellent quality until service personnel arrive at the scene.
Downtime and full stopping of printers is thus avoided (*).
* Nozzle recovery function enables print service providers to restore the print quality just only “temporarily”. For the complete and permanent recovery, please order maintenance support immediately.
Simultaneous white ink under and overprint
Print outstandingly colorful, bright images on transparent and colored substrates with white ink under or overprint that do not slow down print speed.
Staggered Print Head Arrangement
Fast and accurate printing with new print heads that accommodate full color and white in two lines thus doubling print speed.
*For SP, enable to insert White or Clear ink
White over and underprinting
Without white ink as a basis for overprinting, the colors are not as vivid as they could be.
With the white ink overlay print, the image is bright and vivid.
Mimaki Spray Suppressor System
UJF-3042HG is equipped with Mimaki's Spray Suppressor System for higher print reliablity, consistency and quality.
|Print head||On-demand piezo print head|
|Resolution||720×600 dpi, 1,440×1,200 dpi|
|UV ink||Kind||LH-100 (C/M/Y/K/W/Cl)|
|Capacity||220 ml ink cartridge / 600 ml ink container|
(220 ml ink cartridge / 600 ml ink container)
|Max. print size||Width:300 mm (11.8") Length:420 mm (16.5")|
|Media sizes||Max. size||Width:364 mm (14.3") Length:463 mm (16.2")|
|Thickness||Up to 150 mm (5.9")|
|Weight||Up to 5 kg (11.0 lbs)|
|UV technology||UV LED unit|
|Power requirements||AC100V – 240V ± 10 % / below 0.5 kVA|
|Dimensions (W×D×H) / Weight||1,200 mm × 970 mm × 770 mm / 130 kg (47.2 " x 38.1 " x 30.3 " / 286.6 lbs)|
*Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.